40 Best Science iPad Apps for Students
August 5, 2011 § Leave a comment
For all those Science teachers looking to optimize their iPads with the best apps, check these apps shared by World-Shaker.
1. The Elements: A Visual Exploration: One of the most celebrated apps on the iPad, this periodic table is much more than a list. Science students will find themselves inspired by the beauty of the elements and may just learn a thing or two to boot.
13. Pocket Heart: Get up close and personal with the human heart using this app that provides modeling, videos, vocabulary and much more.
20. NASA: Here you’ll find one of the best applications on the iPad for studying space. NASA provides the basics – like information on the planets – as well as up-to-the-minute video, news and much more. (Free)
27. PLoS Reader: Through this application, you can read new articles published by seven different journals using interface designed just for the iPad. (Free)
34. Unit Conversion Pro: No matter where you are in the world or what you’re trying to measure, you can easily convert units using this handy iPad tool.
37. Mythbusters HD: If you enjoy the Discovery Channel show, why not get access to it on your iPad as well? You’ll get to see how this mythbusting team uses science to debunk some of the most persistent urban myths.
You know…for those of you into that sort of thing.
For more information, read the source here.